Thread: anyone try the Potty Patch??

Hottydebbie Guest

anyone try the Potty Patch??

I'm very interested in the new as seen on tv product, the Potty Patch. My 2 girls are housetrained and use training pads, which are expensive!! The potty patch would save lots of money but I would love to know how long it lasts and if it really stays clean??

Deanna

My Mood
    Breezy
    What the heck is the "potty patch"??? Like a Nicotine Patch to get you to stop smoking...so this gets you to stop peeing??
    Amy
    SE WI ~

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    --Immanuel Kant

My Mood
    Busy
    I saw that and wondered just how it works and stays clean....

As for cost of potty pads, we use the washable incontinence pads and haven't had to buy a disposable pad in over a year - they're holding up very well. To save money on washing them we dont wash them in hot water (just use plenty of bleach) and air dry them when we have the opportunity.

These are the ones we got. We ordered 10. http://www.odcmerchandise.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=20
    Yolanda recommended them.
    Mom to: Black Jack, Aiko, Nellie, Lenny, Guy.
    In memory of Miss Pickle baby; 11/23/2003 - 5/22/2007, Omega 3/1/1998 - 12/23/2011, Izzy

WOW!...I wasn't aware there was reusable potty pads, that is awesome!! Don't know about the potty patch, it just looks like it would be hard to clean....but I could be wrong.

Michelle & The Doxiefollies Villa including Gabriel, the Afghan Hound & Reagan, the Giant Schnauzer.
    The Doxiefollies Villa Greeting Cards~http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/stud...iefolliesVilla

Quote Originally Posted by aburgstede View Post
    What the heck is the "potty patch"??? Like a Nicotine Patch to get you to stop smoking...so this gets you to stop peeing??
    Now THAT is funny
    Tracey

Owned by:
    Chief - LH choc/tan dapple male, adopted Sept 2006

Nitro a/k/a Goober - Smooth choc/tan male, born 12-29-08

And my sweet little Petey (12/26/05 - 2/15/09) RIP baby boy, we still miss you

My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by red&black View Post
    I saw that and wondered just how it works and stays clean....

As for cost of potty pads, we use the washable incontinence pads and haven't had to buy a disposable pad in over a year - they're holding up very well. To save money on washing them we dont wash them in hot water (just use plenty of bleach) and air dry them when we have the opportunity.

These are the ones we got. We ordered 10. http://www.odcmerchandise.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=20
    Yolanda recommended them.
    I got 8 of these, too, and they are wonderful. I haven't used bleach on them, just detergent. Anyway, I like them because they are washable AND because they are really big! The disposable ones were too small for my liking.
    *~*Sarah*~*

Riley
    Hailey

Riley's dogster page!!

Sarah's facebook!

I seen the potty patch advertised on TV all I told Tom was I could see Anne peeing on it & Bossco peeing next to it!!
    Kris proudly owned by
    Anne Oaklee & Bossco Tee
    MyTinker Belle Always & Forever
    MyFurother Dudley Doolittle Always & Forever

LandSmom Guest
    I got something similar a year or so ago from this website. http://www.doggiedivot.com/
    It worked in that the pups did use it, but it has the same issues as regular potty pads as they have to go under it (under the grass) and then everything ended up all sticky and smelly, no matter how many times I cleaned it. After a while the fake grass just couldn't be cleaned, not even with bleach and etc. It's a good idea, but not all that functional I think.